This event will provide the Armed Forces Community (AFC) with a great opportunity to meet and network with employers. The event is in 2 parts:
The event combines real world services with technological and virtual solutions.
Attendees can access in-house information from exhibitors, F-2-F & Virtually.
These events connect attendees with exhibitors, giving access to exhibitors websites, social media channels, videos, jobs, courses, downloadable company information, it allows appointments, sending messages and viewing live and on demand webcasts.
Bringing together employers, training providers, career advice and the Armed Forces Community, which will deliver results through these calls to actions.
Is it for me?
- Planning your future in your final 2 years of service and looking for your next career?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
Looking to change jobs?
Need CV advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
Our events are open to the Armed Forces Community, this includes;
- Service Leavers
- Reserve Forces
- Partners & Families
- Civilians working for the MoD
By attending a BFRS Employment fair, you’ll have access to hundreds of professionals from a variety of industries eager to discuss current opportunities within their organisation. We work with all types of employers, from security to engineering to professional membership bodies.
There will be thousands of jobs available within a plethora of sectors, come along with your colleagues, family or friends and get involved in our National Employment & Careers Fair.
You’ll discover new avenues, careers and skills that will inspire and motivate you whatever your ability or ambitions.
What's on offer at our BFRS event:
- National, local and regional employers (000s Jobs)
- Training providers
- Self-employment opportunities
- CV Advice (Free)
- Business Advice
- Networking room (free Tea & Coffee)
Programme of the Event:
Seminars are limited to 30 attendees per seminar, dependant on COVID restrictions. Please contact a member of the BFRS team to book your place to avoid disappointment, as attendance is by registration only, this can be done either by phone on 02476 939 931 or by email.
07.00 – 08.55 hrs – Exhibitor Set-up
- 09.00 hrs – Exhibitor Briefing
- 09.15 – 13.15 hrs – Attendee registration
- 09.30 hrs – Doors Open
- 0945 hrs – Seminar 1 attendee sign in
- 10.00 – 10.45 hrs – Seminar 1 (FB live)
- 1100 hrs – Seminar 2 attendee sign in
- 11.15 – 12.00 hrs – Seminar 2 (FB live)
- 13.30 hrs – Face-2-Face Event closes
- Tuesday 20th 09.00 hrs– Online opens for 3 Days
- Thursday 22nd 23.59 hrs– Online Closes
To Pre-register for the event please call or send a text with your Name, Unit/Ex-Unit, where you heard about the event and your email address followed by a Y to opt-in to receive event updates. (e.g. Joe Bloggs, 19 Regt RA, Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org, Y). Or click "Register to Attend"
To text: 07812 742 950 (please quote the event location i.e Aldershot)
To call: 02476 939 931
To email: email@example.com
Important Downloadable Documents
What to expect from an event? Click here.
If you would like to book a stand at the event please click here.